To All Vendors and Third Parties Conducting Business on INNOVION Sites,
INNOVION continues to take action to minimize COVID-19 risks at all our global locations. The health and safety of everyone is our top priority.
As a vendor or third party with employees who are conducting, or may conduct, work on an INNOVION site, you are in important partner in helping us to control risks to individuals and business operations. We ask that you ensure all your personnel are aware of the following expectations and actions and that they take personal responsibility for these at our sites.
Effective immediately, any person answering “Yes” to any of the questions below is not allowed access to our sites:
- Have you had fever, cough, shortness of breath or any flu-like symptoms within the last 24 hours? You must be fever free for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever reducing medications.
- Have you traveled to or from one of the restricted countries* in the last 14 days?
- Have you had contact in the last 14 days with a family member or visitor in your home who has arrived from one of the restricted countries*?
- Have you had contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
*The current list of restricted countries is: Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Iran, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and the recently added restriction list of 26 European list of countries. This list is subject to change. Additional restrictions and personnel screening protocols may be added in the future. Current requirements for access will be posted at site entrances.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Keep hands away from face (mouth, eyes, nose).
- Use hand sanitizers and surface sanitizing wipes.
- If coughing or sneezing, use a tissue and cover nose and mouth, or cough/sneeze into elbow.
- Maintain social distancing (1-2 meters / 3-6 feet) from other people. This includes the cafeterias, break rooms, conference rooms and other common areas.
- Minimize meetings in small conference rooms. Conduct meetings via phone or Skype/online as much as possible.
- Minimize visits to the site unless absolutely necessary.
- Refrain from shaking hands as a greeting.
- Self-monitor health and check body temperature if feeling unwell.
We are also taking the following actions to maintain a clean and safe work space.
- Cleaning the site’s public areas more frequently.
- Making available more hand sanitizers and surface sanitizing wipes.
- Enforcing INNOVION travel restrictions and quarantine policies.
- Working to avoid large/close groups in the cafeterias, breakrooms, lobbies and other common areas.
- Maintaining a supply of face masks to use in emergency situations.
- Per guidance from the World Health Organization, wearing a face mask is not a recommended preventative action for non-ill persons, unless caring for a sick person.
The INNOVION Business Continuity Management Team continues to monitor the situation closely, including the guidance offered by the World Health Organization and other global health agencies. As this is a dynamic situation, conditions and procedures may change quickly. Please communicate with your INNOVION contact for current information.
Thank you for your help.