As the Coronavirus situation continues to evolve, INNOViON is focusing on the health and well-being of our employees while maintaining the ability to keep serving our customers. During this time, INNOViON will remain in operation as we are an “Essential Business”, supporting critical infrastructure industries in the areas of Healthcare & Public Health, Defense and Industrial, Communications, Energy, Transportation Systems, and Information Technology.
Out of an abundance of caution for the health of our employees and to support local government initiatives to stem the spread of the virus, INNOViON has implemented several precautions at our facilities, such as:
- Established a COVID-19 response team
- Eliminated all travel and onsite visits by customers/suppliers
- Enabled and encourage employees to work from home whenever possible
- Mandated 6 foot distancing requirements for all employees on site
- Increased janitorial requirements adding a specific cleaning shift focused only on disinfecting common areas where employees may have contact
- Established multiple contingency plans for staffing and operations which would allow us to continue production in even more challenging circumstances
Should you have any questions about your existing or future orders, please contact your Account Manager or Sales@INNOViONCorp.com
Through these difficult and challenging times, INNOViON is committed to the health and safety of our employees and the success of our customers.